- This event has passed.
LBG Annual Conference 2018: Revolution
October 17, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 6:30 pm UTC+0
We are delighted to annouce the agenda for this year’s LBG Annual Conference – With an exciting line-up of guest speakers, topical discussions and practical, hands-on workshops, there will be plenty of opportunities for members to network and share their stories with each other. We hope you can join us!
9.30 – 10.00
Networking and Coffee
10.00 – 10:15
- Rachel Hopcroft, Head of Corporate Affairs, KPMG
- Neil Davy, CEO, Corporate Citizenship
10.15 – 10.40
Opening remarks: Overview of LBG strategic change and LBG Data and Trends
- Matt Sparkes, Head of CR, Linklaters & LBG Chair
- Clodagh Connolly, Associate Director, Corporate Citizenship
10.40 – 11.00
LBG Purpose Discussion – Future Direction
11.00 – 11.30
Keynote Speaker: Ivana Kesten, Manager, ESG Ratings, RobecoSAM
- Stakeholder engagement with Corporate Community Investment (CCI)
11.30 – 12.00
Coffee and networking
12.00 – 13.00
Plenary Workshop: Business Investment for Social Impact
- Mike Tuffrey, Co-Founder, Corporate Citizenship
13.00 – 14.00
14.00 – 14.50
Panel Discussion: Healthy partnerships – Exercising due diligence
- Chair: Amanda Jordan OBE, Co-Founder, Corporate Citizenship
- Participants: Oxfam, GSK, Association of Charitable Foundations, National Literacy Trust
14.50 – 15.20
15.20 – 16.30
Concurrent Workshops (Register in advance here)
- Workshop 1: Programmes for Purpose: Following Corporate Citizenship’s recent research into Four Routes to Impact, join us to discuss what it means to integrate your community investment programme across your business to have greater impact. Members will be presented with case studies and consider what steps they can take in working towards leveraging internal resources to adopt a whole-business approach to impact.
- Workshop 2: The Evolution of CCI in a Turbulent World: Join us as we unpick the impacts of three key megatrends that are likely to shape the future of CCI in a turbulent world. In this workshop members will ask themselves what a future characterised by populism, climate chaos & AI could mean for business, and focus on how corporates can evolve to maximise their social impact.
- Workshop 3: From Excel tables to emerging tech platforms: How you can best manage community data regardless of budget. This session will provide attendees with practical ideas, tips and tools for how to make community data management easier. We will reveal the results of the recent LBG survey on member adoption of data platforms, hear from LBG members about their experiences in community data management, and discuss best practices to help members get the most out of their data.
16.30 – 18:30
Networking & drinks reception with closing remarks
Please note that as places are limited we will need, initially, to restrict attendees to two per registering company. Additional delegates will be added to a reserve list on a first-come-first serve basis, should places be available.
This is a LBG member only event.