- This event has passed.
2020 LBG Annual Conference: Understanding the ‘S’ in ESG
November 25, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - December 2, 2020 @ 4:00 pm GMT
As the challenges of 2020 – from natural disasters to a global pandemic – continue to highlight the importance of the ‘S’ in ESG, the evolution of LBG is timely. This year, the global LBG Network convenes for the final time as we transition to a new name ‘Business for Societal Impact’ – reflecting our renewed mission in supporting companies to enhance their impact.
The events are open to all companies wishing to achieve tangible impact in the social space. They provide an opportunity to reflect on social impact progress around the world. We’ll have practitioner insights from companies as diverse as Sage, Refinitiv, Siemens, Experian, EDP, ANZ and Australia Post and a keynote address by investor analysts S&P Global.
The conference this year will be run in two time zones.
Please choose the one that best suits your time zone:
At the event on December 2nd, we will explore LBG’s move to a management model with Siemens & EDP, and provide top level insights from our private Benchmark. We will also deliver a suite a workshops aimed at exploring issues in the S of ESG;
- Covid-19 & Impact on Mental Health – exploring a variety of perspectives.
- Corporate Foundations & COVID – challenges, opportunities and lessons learnt, with guest speakers from Zurich Community Trust and Heathrow Community Trust.
- Social Mobility: In the Community & Through the Business – with guest speakers from JLL and Linklaters.
- Partnering for Social Impact – with LBG experts and in-house social impact consultants
- Social Carbon Offsetting & Neutralization – with LBG experts and in-house environmental consultants.
See last year’s live highlights below.