- This event has passed.
KindLink & LBG: Measuring impact of community programmes
March 29, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC+0
Tracking and measuring the impact of a company’s social programmes is a widespread challenge, as many companies investing in CSR lack centralised systems to track inputs, outputs and outcomes of their CSR and community activities. However, there are best practices and state of the art tools to measure social impact, making it possible for companies to determine the value of CSR programmes for both the business and the community.
We will be looking at these best practice and tools in a webinar with:
- Clodagh Connolly, LBG Senior Manager, Corporate Citizenship
- Iskren Kulev, CEO, KindLink
We will examine:
- Practical measurement tools to suit your business
- The LBG Framework and how it can be applied to measure the impact
Who should attend:
- Corporate Social Responsibility managers
- Internal Comms and HR managers
- Innovation and Transformation experts
- Anyone who wants to start out a CSR programme for their company