Corporate Citizenship is a global consultancy and we are on a mission to harness the power of business to create a better future for everyone. We work with companies to accelerate change towards a future where our society and planet can thrive.
Business for Societal Impact (B4SI) is the globally recognised methodology used by hundreds of the world’s leading companies to articulate and measure the positive social impact they have in the world.
The B4SI Framework currently underpins the Community & Philanthropy question in the DJSI questionnaire, is reflected in the GRI standard and is recognised by the UN Global Compact as evidence for a company’s social impact narrative to stakeholders. It is a practical tool that enables a company to consider any activity it supports in society in terms of:
- The Inputs: What’s contributed?
- The Outputs: What’s happened?
- The Impacts: What’s changed?
The B4SI EMEA Network is made up of over 100 multinational companies, who apply the B4SI Framework to plan, implement, measure and report on their social impact activities.
Member companies are supported and managed via a team of account managers, who develop close relationships with their accounts to support on the above-mentioned activities, as well as identify opportunities to provide additional support and services in the areas of sustainability consulting.
We now want a manager to join us on a full-time basis to manage the EMEA Network.
The role has the following key elements:
- Managing the Network –
- You will lead the annual work plan for the Network in EMEA based in London maintaining high retention rates. Activities will include strategic planning, service delivery, event planning, business development, communications, and people management.
- Growing the B4SI EMEA Network –
- You will drive and participate in business development to attract companies to join the Network in the region and will work alongside others to promote the B4SI brand, identify prospective members and run new business activities.
Key Skills of a desirable candidate:
- Business development (Essential)
- Managing and growing a membership network.
- Creating and delivering an approach to grow the membership network.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to present and interact with decision-makers.
- Building and growing personal network in corporate responsibility and sustainability.
- Project management experience (Essential)
- Managing multiple projects successfully to the timeline and budget.
- Working directly with companies with minimal supervision to meet tight deadlines.
- Leading an internal team.
- Managing relationships with member companies.
- Effective workload management with responsibility for Risks & Issues being identified quickly and elevated appropriately.
- Subject matter expertise and related skills (Desirable)
- Developing and delivering corporate community investment programmes and strategies.
- Measuring impact of social programmes and analysing complex information to create findings and recommendations.
- Conducting stakeholder interviews and working sessions.
- Business skills (Essential)
- Stellar presentation of information in oral and written form to a business audience.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Team player.
- International business mind set and exposure.
The role will be based in our central London office. However, the successful applicant will be required to travel within the UK and internationally on assignment.
Applicants must have authorisation to work in the UK.
Type of Employment
To apply today please send us a copy of your up to date CV to – email@example.com
**Please note that due to an expected high number of applications only those successful will be contacted at this time**